Price Your Property To Sell
The Right Selling Price Affects Your Bottom Line!
Pricing Your Property Right is the Key to a Sale!
Whether you’re selling your ranch in New Mexico, a hunting property or a home, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. That’s why you need a professional evaluation from an experienced REALTOR®. A professional can provide you with an honest assessment of your property, based on several factors including:
- Market conditions
- Condition of the property
- Repairs or improvements
- Time frame
- In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular property, in its current condition, will sell within 30 to 90 days.
If the price of your property is too high, several things could happen:
- Limits buyers. Potential buyers may not consider your property, because it would be out of their buying range.
- Limits showings. Other salespeople may be less reluctant to view and promote your property.
- Used as leverage. Other REALTORS® may use your property to sell against properties that are better priced.
- Extended stay on the market. When a property is on the market too long, it may be perceived as defective. Buyers may wonder, “what’s wrong,” or “why hasn’t this sold?”
- Lower price. An overpriced property, still on the market beyond the average selling time, could lead a lower selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price, sometimes, several times. In the end, you’ll probably get less than if it had been properly priced at the start.
REALTORS® have known it for years – Well-kept homes, properly priced in the beginning always get you the fast sale for the best price! And that’s why you need a professional to assist you in the selling of your home.